Wednesday, July 15, 2009

on to the battle.


I just posted my official Cambodia post.. but now I'm here so update real quick on that::

Tomorrow
calls for Teds lunch, church and hanging with Geezer, skit night, snack shackin, krispey kreme a runnin :p holler.

Friday
calls for checkin stephers at work with G downtown and staff dinner, which I am going to.

Saturday
uhm. havent decided yet. two glorious options.


Sunday


church and baby orientation. yay for babiessss! yay for LIGHTNING BUGS!

Next week starts day camp :]

I have started the reality of planning out senior year and picking which applications to send in... I alteast so far am sending in apps to Liberty, CIU, and Toccoa. I have most of my classes planned and I think it's hilarious how every year I plan on being less busy and it never works out that way.

off to force myself to sleep... I'm not tired.. but I will wake up in a couple of hours.. darn Cambodie.

D

No comments: