Saturday, July 18, 2009

ridiculous.

this is getting ridiculous.
in Cambodia, the thirteen hour difference wasn't that difficult for me to adjust to at all... I slept when usually I would be up here and was hungry when they ate and was awake when I would be asleep here... all that good stuff.. it was nice, considering how much energy and sweat I was using up there (which probably helped my case).


HERE:

here I am WIDE awake at night and STARVING at like 3 all the way till 5 in the morning. 4 is the earliest I have been able to sleep. It's ridiculous and although I am not tired now.. I know I will be. I am going to the beach tomorrow and I want and need energy.. falling asleep in the sun doesnt sound horrible but its a darn birthday party!!!! ugh. nothing helps.
tomorrow = sleeping pills. like crazy. i might become addicted for crying out loud.
hedre is getting married tomorrow! yay and blessings to the pretty woman!
in need of sleep... and food,
D

No comments: