Thursday, September 24, 2009

pink nail polish smell.


First off, i would like to point out that this is my RACHEL RAY cookbook that makes me super happy. Andrew Miller and Stephen Smith got it for me for my birthday and I love it and today is finally the first day I get to use it and make dinner for the family! consider me.. siked!

On other notes,
I had no practice today and that made me happy... I like games.. way better.
My Senior pic sessions with Rachel and Courda are exactly a week :]
I am going to enter NR's contest. That excites me :] just.. gotta use my brain...
School is super easy and boring so I think I actually maybe might take a science next semester to make it harder... why am I doing this to myself?
I am the awkwardest person ever.
CHRISTMAS gift ideas are just pouring in my head. its fantastic.
I painted my nails pink!
There are two flies buzzing around my head.. pure hate.
....just to name a few.


I have realized that the more and more happy I get and the more and more I find this getting easier.. Satan ruins it and makes it harder and harder. Dear Lord, give me perserverance.

I wrote a paper on Hannah Grace for my english class... it's about her determination... while writing it, I found out that I really do admire that about Geeze. She is so determined in everything that she does.... I want that spirit, I want that drive... funny thing is.. is that it seems like I am always leading her... come to find out.. I want her qualities haha It's funny how God turns those things around.

Sometimes I miss life being easy... ya know?

When all you had to worry about is the temptation of eating a cookie when your mom said not to...
When the only times people talked about you was when they were telling your mom how cute her children are.
When your favorite thing was a stuffed animal or chocolate milk.
When you dreamed of highschool, liscence, boys to have a crush on you, college, marriage. When those things werent so.. close.. some here and gone..

but now.. its all different. Now life is harder.. now its your choice whether to obey, whether to pay attention, whether to care.. or not.
In serious need of HG's determination.
Serious need.

-Ref training
-upward
-Ref test
-making dinner!
-cleaning room
-spanish workbook / bookwork
-history work / sources
- on to friday.

SHOUTOUT TO ANNA LONG WHO SCORED HER VERY FIRST COLLEGE SOCCER GOAL! SHES AMAZINGGGG!!

i miss this.

No comments: