Tuesday, September 8, 2009

what is this?!


got back from an amazing trip to Boone this weeked... it was super fun and relaxed and just what I needed to start the college trip visiting season.

ASU = check!
TOCCOA = in two weeks.. i think
CIU = in three weeks
LIBERTY = in four weeks
UNCSA = idk when.

I LOVED BOONE! i loved everything about it and our little trip with kel, ashmac and toph! it was just tooo funny and so much happened that i cant even explain.

however, i did slip at twisted and hit my head on a big rock and now i have a minor concussion and torn ligaments in my head... and thats super not fun.. it hurts a ton but i must say it was def. worth it!

its so funny how God just.. changes things for you. How you think its one way and you think He is telling you one thing.... and then He opens up another door.. and then you have to choose... actually.. its not really funny.. its frustrating.
I keep thinking I have the plan. the initial goals and plans.. and what I am supposed to do and where I have to go to get it and then.. something else opens up! erg.


I have a couple hours of school do to. Then off to bed...
tomorrow: lunch, classes, next level (some), stonewolf!! clean room, character sketch, study sentence fragments, bed early.
thursday: 18TH BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

-Dmoney

No comments: