Tuesday, October 13, 2009

accomplished.

I have some spanish left.. so I cant type on here for a long time but I just wanted to say that.. I feel very much so accomplished. I made a checklist of chores and homework and errands I need to finish up today and I cleared the whole darn thing! AND pushed it as hard as I could in practice and cmills. I just feel great haha I am exhausted... but I feel great.

Also, someone special dropped a gift by my house and I can't tell you accurately how much that meant to me... I really love it so far and I just can't help but smiling, thinking about it.

Christopher is coming home tomorrow! yay for triple K reunions!!!

Things to accomplish tomorrow:
  • Pick up Gracie at 9:30 and study at Starbucks
  • History, Spanish, Next Level
  • Plan and have a ROCKIN first grade practice... Im trying to think of more creative ideas just for them to enjoy the game of basketball
  • no CHURCH :( but I am trying out for Cinderella.. which is half exciting.. ish haha
  • SLEEP as soon as I get home. Ohhhh man haha

goodnight mouse.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Daryl Monroe! No church! This is not cool!

But hey i love you!