Monday, October 12, 2009

what I thought about.

today and yesterday Rachel Glasser took the senior pictures of Courtney lee and I. and I think I like them :) It rained but with the help of some umbrellas, jackets, and freezing willing bodies, they turned out perfect!

The thing I liked the most about it was when I was getting ready for the first session yesterday, my mom told me to think about things that make me smile when I smile for the pics.. so it would be real (: I loved that because it made me just feel happy. I made it my goal to think of something different every time and I just.. loved it haha

I thought about KrispeyKremeKrew meetings, I thought of inside jokes with becs and courdy lee, and how they know me so so well. I thought of big great hugs from stephers, the talents of the apt girls, listening to Jess and Catherine play and sing and watch Whit as she so amazingly designs from the heart. The feeling of scoring in a basketball game or bows after a long good play. I thought about the love that eeks from my twin and pops. I thought about being d.choquettes prodigy. I thought about middle school with nukem. The BIG brown boys/ Johnny Ray picture at teen week when I was 13 years old. I thought about good ole Gordon Brown's voice. I thought about Cambodia. I thought about pictures and faces with ashmac. I thought about mickeyDs with honeybunch and andrew. I thought about the beach trips, the Appalachian trip, the ski trip, LIFE. I thought about listening to Dan speak. I thought about coaching my little boys. I thought about pumpkin scented candles and mrs. debbie's bowls. I thought about beautiful, fun campers. I thought of laughing my behind off with HG, and us being able to imitate each other perfectly. I thought about acting with Rachel. I thought about the many nicknames of mr. safteyman, I thought about the good ole' Womb at Kel's. I thought about goldfish with anna, cheering in church for katie. I thought about looking down at my name tag and feeling important. I thought about aaron patting my head when I was sad, I thought about cookout milkshakes from john, and the glow in the dark toco bracelets that all match. I thought about my stupid cute dog, and my baby evalee grace. I thought about my moms hugs, and my dad being the only one who sometimes understands me, I thought about sarah and I when we go on walks and Josh being my amazing twin.

I thought about these things and so much more.... and I thank God humbly for all of these amazing things. For all of these amazing people in my life. I love them. I couldn't live without them. And boy, aren't we all so lucky to have our friends and family? There are so many times, so many arguments.. but in the end.. when you need to smile for a picture.. who do you think of? All the bad times... disappear.

No comments: