Thursday, February 5, 2009

heroes.

a while back.. ish, Stephanie Drummond posted a blog about her friends... and for some reason.. looking at my bulletin board as I do the mass of homework assigned and listening to Jess Ray's sweet voice play on my computer, I want to write one too.

Now I have a bunch of friends, a ton that are close to my heart but as I sit here and think about my day I feel like dedicating this to a special three that have been there for me.. for a longg, long time.


Anna Jule', Rebecca Elise, Courtney Lee and I have been a crew for a while. We are all four TOTALLY different but yet when we are together, we couldn't be more alike. We have our sisterly moments where we don't even want to be in the same room as eachother but that just draws us closer and helps us understand our differences. They are my sisters to the end and I don't know what I did without them before I met them.. I was probably a drug addict. Rebecca would never let me do that now... :] I've probably gone through every emotion with these three and if you know me then you know that is a lot of emotions :p I thank God for the oppertunity to call them my friends.

Now I must mention a few more because it is a must. Rebecca Craven-keeps me smiling, Ryan Wright-keeps me hyper, Hannah Grace Macdonald-keeps me laughing, Stephanie Drummond-keeps me happy and warm, Anna Long-keeps me loving and gives me this missing feeling, Katie Smith-keeps me spazzy and gives me that same sad missing feeling (thanks katie and anna SHEESH :]), Jessica Ray-keeps me in awe, and Catherine Walker-keeps me following after the Lord. and even more. They help me through the day and I couldn't get far without them either.

All of my sisters are my heroes. Not to mention. they are all pretty darn beautiful... I say God blessed me well eh?

I love you all. :]

love,

D-Money, Dairy, Darly, Apparelly Fran for short, Platypus andDeedee.

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Hi.

I love you too.

Daryl is amazing :)

Courtney said...

DARYL. I kind copied you, and made a blog, but it is way not as cool as yours.. oh and thanks for these lovely pictures you posted of me. I love them...NOT. I hate that icing fight one, but that's ok. You are still awesome. <3 ya