Saturday, February 21, 2009

confusion?


so today was quite the confused?


I woke up so early for a saturday (it saddens my heart to know this is the only day I get to sleep in and I lost it. dang) anyways, i went to upward to meet becs, courts and dad to help sell storm baked goods to earn money for uniforms :]

afterwards, i coached my little first graders which also saddened me cause we were playing a team with my absolute FAVORITE four first grade boys EVER on it.. (i know.. sad my favorites arent on MY team anymore!)

next adventure included a work project that took me to anna's house where caleb, john, josh, anna, david and I all did a lot of RAKING which is. tedious. we ate some bangin subway though. nuff said.


after a stop and the car shop for a battery, we headed for the quiz rally just to watch sarah quizz the very last time haha such good sibs :p i saw stephers there and we talked some and def. was excited to hear the confirmation on her presence tonight ;]

I quickly dashed home for a shower to find caleb and anna chilling in my yard.. good for me i now have a puppy.. so i whipped up the cuteser molls and gave her to cal and anna to play with outside while i hopped in the shower. p.s. fastest shower. ever.


then they all showed up. anna and caleb of course, courtney, john, david, matt, bec and hannah.. all to follow rebecca to the game :p we headed to the game in two cars.. a boys car and a girls :) we arrived at the game to see there was still a bunch of time left but that always makes me ansy and i would much rather just PLAY. but finally, the buzzer started and i was standing across from Anne... who ceases to go away from me! sheesh.. that team is everywhere.


anyways, i played as hard as i could.. i had nothing left.. wasnt a shooting game for us which always hurts us terribly cause we depend on our high post shots and three pointers... FOURTH time playing them, FIRST time losing to them. it was. dissapointing. oh buddy though.. we'll get em in the big state tourney. they are in for it. all i gotta say.


i got two awards which was.. dandy.. weird.. i never get ball awards.. but dandy :]


went out to eat afterwards at red robin; broke a glass, sang happy birthday, popped balloons and saw some people. fun time fun time :]




i seriously laughed, cried, fell asleep, read, didnt do school, yelled, sang, choked, leaped, danced, bounced and was extremely angry. every emotion ever. EVER.

confusing day.

No comments: