Monday, March 2, 2009

the snow in march brings time to write.

as I sit here with the knowledge that I must do some school, snow or not, with the sweet voice of John Legend blaring in my ears, I can't stop the tornados of thoughts twisting around in my mind.

I hurt my shoulder and it sends pain in and out of my arm constantly without rest. I played a tournament with my team this weekend and I was faced with the reality of what my next year will probably bring. I got into new arguments and got out of old ones. I talked to friends whom at one point in life I thought I would never talk to again. I was RE-excited about Cambodia and I just can't wait to share the love of Christ there..

somtimes I feel like im dry here, like I have nothing new to share to anyone here besides love and forgiveness. But, its the same lone and forgiveness I ALWAYS give out and ALWAYS ask to receive. I need God. and I wish all this drama would PAUSE and I could just sit and be joyful with the Lord.

It's snowing in March, but its supposed to be 70 on saturday? I have three birthdays this week, my music has now switched to owl city, I have to set up one basket and one care package this week, I have to complete a lot of spanish and science before this day ceases to exist, I must smile and think about all I have been blessed with. I am so spoiled. I have to clean my room, convince my parents to finally move, learn to love mollie, learn to show love to people that I think dont deserve it (since when is that my decision anyways?!) I must work on thank you notes for Cambodia, and i have to now get avril lavigne OUT of my ears.

Peace out.

No comments: