Sunday, March 15, 2009

with a bunch of phenoms.

this weekend slash week has taught me so.. much. As stressful as it was to spend my every waking moment with a bunch of emotional girls (me being the queen of emotions), and as stressful as it was to play horrible in a tournament we did so weel in, and as stressful as it was to be frustrated but feel like there was no time to turn and talk to the Father because I was rushed from one thing to the next; as stressful as all that was.. so much good came out of it and God blessed me so very much with many lessons and times of thanksgiving.

we came in second of the seconds.. such a confusing term that i do not feel like describing in depth. As each tear of sadness was dropped this week/weekend i realized God still was there smiling at me with open arms.

Jessica Lyndon performed magically as usual and encouraged myself along with a great crowd of people with her outreach and message. I must NOT let the fact go by without mentioning that John, Daniel, and Dustin also were amazing and powerful. Jess Ray will never cease to encourage me in my walk with the Lord, she'll never cease to encourage thousands of walks with the Lord.

(p.s. i googled jessica lyndon ray and its really fun to google someone and see pictures of them on google.. completley stalkerish but if i really wanted to look at pictures of jess ray.. i could just go look on my colorful bulliten board.. i just think its cool she is on google.. :])

Friendship. Praise. and Joy.
Courtney. Rebecca. and Anna.
Three captains, three devotions, three ways the Lord spoke to me through my friend's words.

powerful devotions I must say, i could blog on and on about the pure words that were said in these three devotions but the blinking clock keeps reminding me its almost two in the morning and i still have school to do and devotions very early in the morning. and PLENTY to do tomorrow. math, work, pointe, mime, two hours of ballet.

i must stop thinking i miss storm.. starting... NOW.

Praising him through the storm,
D

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Aw I miss storm too! and I think God wanted those devotions to go well :] For me at least that is the only answer! haha. You are awesome.