Thursday, March 26, 2009

thoughts of the rainy day.

yesterday I had had it. frustration filled my whole body, i was on the verge of tears a lot of the day and last night was the last straw.. Satan was taking my "comfort zones" and making me hate them, of course. of course he would not let me keep my youth group, of course he would turn those grounds into a worry field, a place of distress and fear.



Why should i expect any less? i shouldnt. no one should.



Last night was one of those times where i didn't want to pray outloud with everyone, i didnt want to share the amazing, phenominal things God had been teaching me, and i felt complelty closed off with my thoughts scattered.. of course that would be the day when im singled out in all of those areas. All i wanted was to talk to God alone. I wanted to get some things straight with God alone before I talked about it... but.. I talked and felt dumb, unkept, distressed and alone.

However uncomfortable it was it was okay this morning because on this rainy day my devotion was talking about God always being with me. Everyone has those days, those feelings but today was my turn for God to remind me of his forever hugging arms.





mmm, the rain tasted good. Neverminding the humidity everywhere i went just felt fresh ish to me, however icky it appeared. It wasnt cold, it was rainy, but it wasnt cold. because i turned off the temp. system in my room and just took the natural temperature from outside, i just listened to the rain, prayed, hummed, thought and slept a deep lovely sleep for about five hours.

some would call that a waste of time, i would call that the lovely grace of God.




tomorrow:
alone time with the Father.
p.t. ? maybe
courts hair.
papers, projects, math, espanol (YUCK)
library stopp
movie?
im sure more awaits. more always does.
-D


Prayer requests:
-family/friend sickness
-Mr. Carlson
-college friends
-LIFTED
-cell groups
-confidence, perserverence

No comments: