Sunday, April 5, 2009

swollen glands.

Be blessed, be loved,
Be lifted high.
Be treasured here,
Be glorified.
I owe my life to you my Lord.
Here I am.


What a day. I woke up with swollen glands and a headached body, silly pollen's wiping me out. However that didnt stop the many activities of my day although starting off at noon. I have a lot to do this week but I am firmly against wasting another week.


Tonight:
schoolwork (a lot)
long devotion and prayer (much needed)
hot tea (grr raspey throat)


Tomorrow:

strong devotion start (how would God spend this day?)
schoolwork
more hot tea
emails
mailing of college packages


Prayer Requests:
mr. Carlson
NRBA
allergies
Remember NHU
Invisible Children
Blanchard trip in Korea
that we would live lives of example,
living showing that our God rose from the dead.
D

No comments: