Monday, April 27, 2009

frustration.

frustration is a horrible feeling. It's like anger only.. deeper and there is hardly much you can do to get rid of it. Plus there are actually only a few things that can make you angry but frustration is everywhere. As usual the stress of other peoples words, homework, classes, and so much more rests on my shoulders as I sit here and realize ONCE again on a monday all of the things I have to completley accomplish before tomorrow.
I am frustrated. And I dearly wish that I wasnt.
two more weeks D.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

word. im so stressin right now.

Stephanie said...

Daryl I completely understand! Last week i was so stressed out that i just wanted to scream at the next person that talked to me! And the only advice i can give you is...spend any time that you have, even if that means going to bed 5 minutes later, and take that time and spend it with God. I am serious there was a huge difference in my attitude from the days that i didnt and then the days that i did! You can lean on Him and He will carry you through the week. I love you darling!

LinktothePast said...

One time, I was driving down the road and I just yelled out of anger. It was a very angry yell. You may have never heard me yell like this. The reason I yelled was because I had super sized my combo at McDonalds because I liked the fries. And I accidentally dropped the fries on the side of the seat in my car. It made me so angry. I yelled in anger... This may not be what you're feeling at all, but hopefully this story distracted you from your stress. I might have better stories than these, so if you need any more, just let me know.