Thursday, April 23, 2009

busy, busy.

I am going to be busy busy today, as usual.
I have to send off a college pkg, I have to buy THREE birthday presents, I have to play basketball with my team for two hours (uhh), I have to practice three dances and two plays worth of lines (oh boy), I have to get more black in my har, go to tap, and do mompts of homework.

My feet are pretty sore from dancing everyday this week for multiple hours... I usually dont do that because I have basketball but... basketball is over, therefore, I have dance. and my feet are sore.

Classes end soon. two weeks. two more weeks. and then summer, pool, free time, no homework, hot days,no homework, lemonade with every meal, camp, recitals, cambodia, no homework, and sleeeeeping in. all of that will be here and I will finally be a senior. ugh, I dont even need another year in highschool. Maybe Ill just do what anna does and not even think about next year.

oh i almost forgot. i must clean my whole house before tomorrow night and my house is horrid to even sit in. oh goodness.

D

No comments: