Friday, April 17, 2009

weird?

you know what I would rather be doing right now then sitting here typing away at a lit project?

i'd rather be sitting beside a pool with my girls on a hot summer day drinking lemonade and eating crunchy 10 cents worth of ice.

soon enough though, three weeks for me. three more weeks !

i know, sounds delicious. but I am here and as usual I have plenty I should be doing but I have a seven hour trip to Tennessee to sit and do work :p

these weeks.. they go by so fast... I have wanted summer to come since the third day of school but.. is it really here.. REALLY?!

when I sit and think about how fast time goes.. it worries me a little bit.. will I someday very soon be sitting in a room with a cute but wrinkley husband looking at pictures of grandchilren? yuck, I would like to think I love that thought but.. I have so much I want to do in my life and life just goes by so fast...... if almost 18 years went by that fast then another 18 would probably gladly glide. I am for the first time.. not hoping for summer to come too quickly..

wow. blogging just made me change my mind. weird.
a look into the roller coaster of daryl's emotions :]
i have several people that would roll their eyes at this post and say, "I could have told you her thought process worked that way."

wow.
I am going to not waste time.
blogging inspires me.

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

This is EXACTLY how I feel. Like, word for word. Every sentence perfectly describes what I've been thinking about lately.

Rebecca said...

I still want summer :)