Monday, April 13, 2009



Jesus paid it all,
all to him I owe.
sin had left a crimson stain,
he washed it white as snow.

oh praise the one
who paid my debt
and raised this life
up from the dead.

mm. delicious song. I am back and sitting at the computer attempting history, before I lay my head on my pillow tonight I will have finished a world view paper, all of my history work, all of my lit, and maybe some bio so that all I will have left are my two least favorite subjects... spanish and math.


This morning it was amazing waking up to the ocean and trying to look out as far as my eyes could strain.. the ocean. It's amazing. You honestly cant look around anywhere and not be amazed by the wonderful creation but you ESPECIALLY cant be at the beach and not sit in awe. I have to say my favorite thing this weekend was to run out on the pathway and jump onto the squishy sand to prepare myself for prayer and reading as I sat in front of the vast blue ocean on this Easter Sunday. It was chilly.. but I was prepared with two jackets and positivity :]


The sweet voice of Jess plays worship songs in my head often but that song just wouldnt leave after church and it still hasnt left my mind vacant, its such a releiving and precise song that is sung with sweet honesty and truth. Jesus paid it all, all to him I owe. how true, how sweet.


Tomorrow I get my hair colored which has excited me for about a month, I also enter back into reality for about three more weeks until the carefree (sorta) days of summer return, i mean.. i have been waiting a whole year. Lots to do, homework, dance, play, classes, ball, and out of towns. Lord be with me.

D

Prayer Requests:
Mr. C
Invisible Children
Remember NHU
Blanchard trip
Steph's busy schedule

1 comment:

Courtney said...

you are at the beach??? we are disconnected! see you tomorrow :))))