Tuesday, February 17, 2009

mollie, ev, and meredith.


so, i feel better now. haha its been a couple of days since i last posted and last time i posted i felt stressed and distrought. i needed the Lord and i honestly felt like i couldnt sit and talk to him cause i just didnt have time. i am sitting here staring at my long list of schoolwork and for some reason.. im not stressed. for the first time in three weeks, i feel better.


This weekend, i went to Liberty University. While i was there i got some teaching that was very much so needed and i definitely figured out what i needed and wanted in a college. Whether or not Liberty is for me, i know what i want. I know that i want a strong biblical foundation and i know i want the Lord to be in every classroom.. thats just so important to me.. and it doesnt have to be that important for everyone, its not a must.. but since i plan on spending a lot of my life in rooms where God is NOT present... i feel like college is a good place to have him there. I also know he is with me wherever i go, but i mean.. professors praying before classes, teaching from the word no matter what class, and the love of Christ to shine through the theater program. That's important to me.


I am not even gonna take the time to sit and explain all the things that i loved about Liberty but I will recommend a singer that i discovered there. She is a graduate from Liberty and she writes her own songs, has itunes recently out and needs to be known almost as much as Jess Ray. whom is beautiful.




We got a puppy :] her name is MOLLIE, she is PRECIOUS.. she is about 8 inches long and her head goes up about 7 inches into the sky.. she is a tiny little thing and has a tendancy to run under your feet and drag her collar around just cause she likes it:] she is probably my favorite thing in the whole house besides my baby, WHOM is sick with the flu :( please pray for little evie grace.. her poor little body is miserable and we all cringe everytime the little thing coughs.


i do love the mollie bean and evie gracie.. they fill me with sunshine and butterflies. probably :]


off to do countless, COUNTLESS hours of schoolwork. last game official home game tonight, yay?
oh. and happy birthday! Josh, Nate, and Becca!

No comments: