Monday, August 23, 2010


It's official. I am a college student. I started out feeling like I just started our little geography class with Court and Becs... and sometimes I still feel like that. I walked in my dorm for the first time and felt like I was 14 and it wasn't time for me to be here yet! I still feel like I am itsy but... everyday I sorta feel more and more grown up! of course my walls are covered with pictures, but those memories seem more and more like dreams. Of course I can't wait to have more and more as we grow up with my wonderful best friends back home... but I like this new... I like the people here! God called me to a tremendous college! People here, men and women alike, are so passionate. Atleast 98.9% of the population here at Regent University is positive God is doing big things in their lives... everyone here just FEELS it (I shouldn't use everyone... Aaron wouldn't like that. It's innaccurate. 98.9%!) We are leaders here at this school, and we know it. We know God is going to use us in mighty ways to change this deprived world. God gave us talents, He gave us knowledge, He is giving us educations... WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH THAT?! This whole school is about being lights in dark places and anyone who knows me well knows that's what I'm all about, baby!!! God called me here and I don't know why yet... but I'm sure excited and eager to find out!

D







2 comments:

Rebecca said...

you're prettyyyyyy.

Quinn said...

you are so fun! i love college. it's great.