Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today I was utterly depressed I sprinted 4 miles... I finished in 23 mn. and 46 sec.


I don't run for fun. I don't run because I have to usually. Today I ran the fastest I have ever run, and I didn't stop. Today was actually the hardest day. Here I am all smiley in the morning... man. Pictures can sometimes be so deceiving... I am okay... and I actually spent some significant time with my Father today. Of course Evie would call and tell me it's okay to come home now. Of course "the call" would start playing on my ipod. Of course Josh would say he misses me and it's been boring without me. Of course everyone would be off doing their own thing tonight.

I can't do this anymore... but then again, I never could. God always could. He still can. He still will.


Thank Goodness, cause I'm a wreck.

No comments: