Tuesday, August 31, 2010


okay, for real... I like... want to write all that has been going on... but I can't.. it's 2:00! I thought that I would change my sleeping in schedule in college (cause yes, in high school it was similar). I was dumb to think that I would change my sleeping schedule!

I listened, I went to Regent, I am here. I have been blessed with fantastic, hilarious friends, I have been blessed with wise bible studies and worship, I have been blessed with phenomenal teachers, I have been blessed with encouragement every time I miss my sweet friends and family.

I haven't figured out how to completely budget my time... but since when have I ever been good at that?! I am, however, becoming very good at budgeting my money... and I am sorta proud (: [although I am buying new TOMS. hollerrrr]

I have ran and walked a lot, and we eat healthy here. I am cooking for other people and it makes me feel like a mom.

No one has seen my outfits... so it's like I get to show new ones everyday... yay. Everyone here dresses so cute and artsy... I am sort of jealous but also sorta feel like I fit in. I also have become a neat freak... my bed is even made every morning... I know... weird.

People at college aren't some different, old, grown up group who knows what they are doing. They are kids... like me... even the old ones. People don't just fall in love here... they still have crushes first. so weird.

I will be 19 years old. NINETEEN in 10 days. 10. That's crazy. Hey, New Life... isn't that crazy?!

I still have school to do... ha. man. Some things will never change. [run and tell that, run and tell that, home boy, home boy, home, home, home boyyyy]

[[I do miss my NLC family, the coclan, the KrispeyKremeKrew, the nine, my youth group, APT., my geeze, the wilcaroes, storm, safteyman, and my sweet, sweet family... a little. eh, I just love them]]

No comments: