Wednesday, April 28, 2010


I went back and I read the blogs of a year ago..

listen. my life is so different. My friends are still here.. but I am CLOSER to some of them and have been yanked away from some of them. I have conquered (through Christ ONLY) spiritual battles that seemed last year like they would last a life time. I have had so many more injuries this year. I have accomplished so many more things. My life has been less consumed of Junior schoolwork and more consumed of Upward and Storm. I look at my text messages and that seems less significant, but they are different than last year.. to different people... with the exception of Courtney and Rebecca.. I have always texted them :)

It's just weird. How significant time IS. When you look back.. you cannot be ignorant... you either wasted your time or you didn't. Either wasted your year or you didn't. Either wasted your month or you didn't. Either wasted your week, day, hour, minute, precious seconds... or you didn't.



I still hate spanish.

No comments: