Thursday, April 22, 2010



sometimes I have random feelings of missing basketball practice and games. I wake up expecting to go to practice or have to prepare for a game.. and that is sort of sad to me. I sometimes wish I was 11.. just starting Upward.. just meeting camp people.. just meeting the people who are my best friends today.

If I relived all of my middle school and high school years, it would bring back a lot of heartache, trials, and spiritual battles. But, sometimes you learn so much from those it's worth reliving.. sometimes you just have to thank God for all of those times things DIDN'T go your way, because of what came from it (not only biblically are you supposed to.. you just WANT to).

God used something in my life last night to help other people realize things about their own life.. and that's what I want to do for the rest of my life.. it was incredible!

Thank you God for that amazing lesson.. that amazing trial that took me four years to overcome.. that spiritual battle that left me tattered and torn and realizing that I can do NOTHING without you.

I have three weeks of class left.. THREE. Then.. I am off to summer, off to camp, off to fun, off to the pool, off to friends, off to college. (I make that college decision May 1st, by the way)

I encourage you to fight in prayer for you friends today, everyone needs prayer, whether they "look" like it or not.

D

2 comments:

Valia Lind said...

You're about me section is so awesome! You rarely find people online who are willing to be so vocal about the Lord! Thats great! I actually stumbled upon this blog looking for followers for mine. I recently published a Christian romance novel and I've been trying to promote it. If you get a chance, please check out my blog: wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com!
Thanks! :)

Emeila said...

I came across your blog and enjoyed reading it. I write about my disorder Bipolar and how the Lord is my strength during this time. Have a wonderful night.