Sunday, April 4, 2010






this spring break was fantastic...

(s.b. list)
-I really want to go to the beach.. maybe I'll ask around for anyone who wants to take a day trip.. say wednesday/thursday? (X)
-I need to remind my teams that there is no practice (X)
-spend some quality time with Evie and Sarah (X)
-clean. (X)
-make a cd of pictures for nathaniel
-send stuff.

only two things I didn't accomplish and those will be done this week... Spring break has made me anxious for summer but.. it has also made me realize that I can't just RUSH things.. I don't want to.. I only have a little more of high school left.. only two more months.

Some goals for the rest of the school year:
-wash a load daily
-sweep daily
-read for one hour outside daily
-little bit of school a day (no procrastination.. even though thats easy senior year.)
-spend one hour with Evelyn-Grace and Sarah AT LEAST daily
-finish Upward strong... I am going to miss those kids
-plan graduation tables, sr. pics, Storm senior speech, pics for Nathaniel
-Daily devotions
-send packages THIS WEEK
-meet with Cat and hear all about Cambodia
-make dinner daily for the family (have to fix oven this week!)


Happy Easter!
I was going to do two seperate posts... but I will just pretend that they are seperate.. I love Easter.. it's almost ALWAYS a beautiful day signifying a beautiful thing. Just really contemplate the fact that God sent His SON to die for YOU and YOUR sins that YOU daily choose to be a part of and then rose His son from the dead three days later... God is so omnipotent and such a fantastic author.

Easter is such a good day to be with family and friends, joining together in thankfulness and rejoicing that our God is risen.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
B.A.S.E. said...

I just read the beginning of your profile, I'm believe that Jesus-Christ is my everything too, I've got a blog on blogger.com (http://base-enr.blogspot.com/) and I was looking for others blogs... And I just find yours! What a surprise. I'm French, Married with Stéphanie and we have four sons. I'm on Facebook, my name : Jean-Philippe BOCQUILLON. God bless U sister!

jolly arora said...

nice blog & pictures.......
Free web hosting
Free help about Linux