Thursday, April 1, 2010

two more monthss.


this spring break is fantastic.. but so is the weather.

When the weather is like this.. it makes everyday happier no matter what you do, really. Yesterday, I had a picnic with Ev & Sarah on the deck.. right before taking Sarah to go see, "The Last Song." Here is what I tell people about that movie... definitely a Nicholas Sparks movie... acting was pretty good... Miley actually did a good job! and..I think she is a pretty good actress.. I like her :p (and her hair is the most magnificent hair ever.)

Today, I am going swimsuit shopping.. which is one of my favorite things all year.. thats up with dress shopping and camp shopping :) I'm pretty excited what this fantastic April Fools has planned for the Munroes today.

This weekend, Court, H and I are headed to the beach with my family to camp on Emerald Isle which should be buckets of fun and then Becs is coming up to meet us Saturday.. so.. tan spring break.. here we COME! (sunburn probably cause Rebecca wont be there at the beginning telling me to put on sunscreen :D)

People are complaining cause it's already the end of spring break... listen people... it really is almost summer.. just two more months. two. more.

No comments: