Sunday, March 28, 2010


This was a sorta of eventful weekend.. and I presume it's time for some sort of updates.

School
No.. I still don't know where I am going next year.. it's sorta difficult and annoying. Everyone else knows where they are going and everyone asks me and expects an answer (I would too) and I am like.. uh.. I don't know.. Regent or Liberty.

But I do know one thing, God is faithful.. and I HAVE to make the decision.. next year at this time I will almost be done with my first year of college at.. somewhere!

Summer
I am almost officially on summer staff. I have waited to be on that staff for a long, long time. This summer.. the staff is almost completely made up of the ole' friend group... which is ridiculous. It's what we all wanted.. its the early week CITs... three years ago we would have all been like.. AWESOME?! and still probably all are but.. it's different. We aren't as close as we were then.. will we be this summer? will this summer bring us back again? I don't know.. but I do know that I doubt.. and I wish I didn't.

Courtney and I are going swimsuit shopping.. and finally another best friend is as excited about that as I am every year!

We will be tan. I am going to swim at the pool almost every day.. haha forget dodgeball! I'm stoked!

Storm
IS over.. and this spring break will give me the opportunity to type that story (or finish it). It's just so long!! But it's fantastic. Everyday I miss my team more and more. Monday we have a "fun last practice" and then a party at ze Millers and that makes me happy cause I honestly just love them so much. uck.. I sorta hate thinking about it a little cause.. next year.. no pops, twin, aaron, andrew, trisha, laura, or GEEZE. uck.
Devotion
I have been reading James more and more cause it's super challenging and someone once said to me, "Don't put it down until you learn something." And sometimes I learn so much in that book that I HAVE to put it down and just pray and think on those things or my mind will burst.

Lifted
I am so proud of Catherine Walker and Jess Ray. I wasn't able to make the trip up to Boone.. but I know it went so well because God's hand was in the whole thing. They are changing lives all over the world and I hope they know that. I hope they realize EXACTLY what God is doing through them. Good job to all you bands who rocked it last night!

things to do this spring break:
-I really want to go to the beach.. maybe I'll ask around for anyone who wants to take a day trip.. say wednesday/thursday?
-I need to remind my teams that there is no practice
-spend some quality time with Evie and Sarah
-clean.
-make a cd of pictures for nathaniel
-send stuff.

I love my Upward teams. I realllly, really do.

No comments: