Tuesday, March 9, 2010

you know.. it's funny... sometimes I just find myself .. living.. and forgetting who I am and why I am here.. and I have to snap back into reality.

It took several events these two weeks to snap me back.. some easier than others.. God created me, God sees value in me and if He didn't.. I wouldn't be here.

I was irresponsible and almost got into a huge car accident that would have killed one of my very best friends. Honestly, it was the grace of God that the other car's breaks worked so well... it seems impossible thinking of it any other way than God's power. He is so in control. My life would have been ruined it seems if God wasn't looking out for me.. it just goes to show us that as humans we are sometimes careless, but our God.. He is never careless.

No comments: