Sunday, March 14, 2010

oh and I got a haircut!


Friday night I woke up with the worst fever and stomach ache ever.

exaggerating.. I've had worse.. just haven't had it that bad in a while. It potentially ruined my Saturday and I missed Upward and the Liberty meeting. I was in bed all day yesterday... and should be today.. but around 3 I just had the desire to do things... so I got up cleaned up all the dishes, tissues, and cups. I swept my room, took a shower, swept and mopped the whole downstairs, and am now doing laundry. BOY did that exhaust me... I'm sweaty, sore, and worn out.. from cleaning.. so I decided I would take a break but keep my mind going by blogging... my mind never stops and sometimes my poor body just cant keep up!

Tourney is soon... 2 days to be exact. Tomorrow is my last practice.. of.. well.. my life. That makes me want to cry but I don't really believe it so... I haven't cried yet. I have so much to do.. I have to get on track. I haven't worked out (abs) in a long time... probably cause I am always so sore from storm, but I think when basketball ends I will get back to those every night before bed. I have scholarship/college essays to write and I need to buckle down and continue to stop being lazy this last semester of high school.

Sometimes I think about the future.. and I don't understand why I am not just there already.. but God has a plan. He does and I know it.

I'm thankful for my friends.

whew.. i'm so thirsty.. and so tired of sitting again. Aaron would roll his eyes if he knew I was moving so much.. maybe I should listen to what I know he would want me to be doing right now.

Ice? meds? laying down? rest? fine.

No comments: