Monday, March 22, 2010


sometimes I get frustrated... well because I am a human.

I can't do anything without God... I wish I remembered that 100% of the time and wasn't so stubborn. I wish I always listened to my authorities and realized that they are almost ALWAYS right.

Andrew said to me basically not to wish my life away and I told him I never do.. I realized that that isn't true and also realized he probably didn't believe me anyways. How can I live for God today? What good can I find in today? God is everywhere.. so there is always something good you can find... sometimes you just aren't looking.

I apologize to people like Courtney, who checked for my storm story.. it's coming.. it's just long. I have a lot to do today still. Upward, laundry, history, Spanish, things of the sort.


I hope you all look outside your window and realize just how pretty it really is!

1 comment:

Emeila said...

Amen to your Blog, God is my strength as well. He is also my favorite artist.