Wednesday, March 10, 2010

liberty.

Liberty is in 6 days.. man am I ready for this last trip. Not ready for it to be the last but ready for the trip. Liberty is so fun because it's time to just have fun with my best friends and win basketball games.. two things I love to do! There are so many jokes from the tournaments, so many stories, so many experiences. We have worked so hard this year to win this tournament. I'm excited to see us play the 5 best games we have ever played and win that banner. I also will take way more pictures this year than last year.. I was so busy having fun that I forgot to take pictures of everything.. last chance Daryl... don't forget.

first year
last year

do about 2 more hours of school,
history & spanish class,
pickup!
haircut!
quequeque?!
workout

No comments: