Friday, February 26, 2010

listen. I am going back to one of these haircuts.


I want to write about a time that God was truly good to me.
This morning I woke up with a sore throat and my shoulder pounding more than ever and I was devastated. All I could think was REALLY?! REALLY! come on. I have rested, I have stretched, I have not been allowed to play shooting games or even do much because of this weekend and I wake up hurting more than ever. Anyone who came in my path felt my frustration.. I was rude and blunt because I was mad at myself for not.. "doing the right thing."

My mom came in after I snapped at her for something stupid.. she gave me a hug and said that it would alll be okay... I love my mom. God gave me the perfect mom for me.

Also, I had a devotion that I really thought about yesterday for my 7th-9th grade girls.. and I realized I wasn't even listening to the words I had told my girls to live by this week... God sees the whole picture.. things happen that frustrate us or we don't understand... but if we just press forward and do what our Father tells us to do, it will all work out for us and we will have the best life possible.. if we just LISTEN... He knows.. He's our coach and He sees the WHOLE game.

2 comments:

Ninja!!! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dapoppins said...

He sees the whole game...! perfect!