Wednesday, February 3, 2010


I just felt like opening up to James this morning and I had forgotten what the beginning says, it's incredible.

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

It's incredible how God shows you just what you need to hear IF you ask Him and LISTEN. Last night I was at a loss of words when trying to help someone out and a friend of mine (helping ME out) sent me a verse. This verse was WORD FOR WORD what I needed for myself and to share to the other friend in need. That was amazing.

The birds are chirping today and it's sunny.. I know there is snow on the ground, but I honestly am going to try and ignore it because I want it to be spring and if you look at the sky and listen.. thats what it seems to be :p

Today, even though I have the schedule that has so far been so good, (its only the morning) I have asked the Holy Spirit to guide me and help me really be a doer of the word.

Deaky

(oh and I think I am being called to Regent.. which is funny cause I want to go to Liberty.. I'm not totally sure yet.. but I am interested to watch God work through that decision.)

(I also had a dream about David Choquette and Catherine Walker at camp years ago.. and I realized how much I miss Catarine all the way in Asia and I miss Choquette all the way in the wilderness... they are my favorite counselors... I think I will email that guy. It's been a while!)

No comments: