Sunday, February 14, 2010


These past few days have been a lot.. Friday night was my last home game ever.. we played Surry County and we lost.. but boy.. are they gonna get what's comin to em for the trophy. As Emily Driver so kindly pointed out to Geeze and me, "You can't say much because we beat you when it mattered." That is true, and that will be true, Surry County. Friday night was also Senior Night. Talk about SAD. I have been at that camp doing campy things since I was 9.. and it's been 9 years since then. I dont want to leave.. especially to go to a school where I dont know anyone and I dont have a car, so I cant get anywhere else! But... if that's what the Lord is calling me to do.. then that is what the Lord is calling me to do. The passion to act burns deep in my heart.. so I have to do it! I want to do it! Just can't they all come with me please?

or atleast... ATLEAST.. Dear Lord.. give me a car so I can visit someone or come home.. or money for the most expensive college so my parents will not worry so much. He will provide.. I know he will.

anyways, enough of that. Yesterday was picture day and I LOVE picture day! Every year I get my individual with Court, Becs, and Anna... and I love to compare how we've grown.. I also liked pointing out how my hair is totally different every season.. but you know me, haircuts galore :p It also snowed.. but I loved it because it was sunny... and it melted so it was all on the trees and in the woods.. but the roads were clear and it didnt mess up any plans! That was fantastic!

Now onto today.. it's Valentines Day.. I dont specifically LIKE Valentines Day because I don't see the need... I feel like you should let the ones you love know it on random days.. not just because a day says so.. BUT I didn't decide what was and wasn't a holiday. AND its not my holiday anyways cause I don't like chocolate... soooo HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. :)

I need to clean my room, wash laundry, hang up clothes, cash check, work on some apps., school? pray about LIFE conference, and maybe see a lovey movie with Court and Becs..

once upward players, now upward coaches/commissioners


No comments: