Tuesday, February 2, 2010


today was a bad day.
NRCA cancelled on us and then told my coach that they refuse to reschedule.
WHAT THE HECK?! last year I had a fever of 104 when it was time to play their game.. I had the flu and it was the worst I had it all year and it was at the very beginning.. but I wanted to play them so bad that I played anyways.. and... sucked. obviously. I promised myself that I would prepare and get them this year.. and what do you know? the game I have anticipated for a year is cancelled.. and to never return.

it was very frustrating. they were scared and it was just very frustrating. so I did something I shouldn't have... I was lazy.

ALL day.. I barely did anything. Pouting and laying around.. watching too much TV.. taking naps.. barely eating.. it wasnt like me. It was like I was sick. AND I WASNT.


tomorrow, we also have no school but BOY is tomorrow going to be different. Today was ridiculous. WHO FREAKIN CARES ABOUT THE BASKETBALL GAME. our biggest one is next friday anyways.

tomorrows schedule, thursdays schedule, and fridays schedule (mostly):

devotion, two hours of studying and school, gym for 400 shots, laundry, cleaning, and baking. no more pouting!

No comments: