Sunday, February 21, 2010

that picture was taken on one of the best beach days I have ever seen! I miss that day and those feelings of summer! BUT this weekend has been phenomenal! Phenomenally exhausting.. but phenomenal! (:

YES, the storm is regional champ! and yes our trophy does NOT say runner up (like our last year one). and that is so exciting.. yesterday was such a strong game and showed a lot of storm character to the fans, and hopefully, the other team. NEXT week is state.. and that should be exciting!

This weekend was also the first weekend of Upward.. and for the games I was there to attend.. they were fantastic! I had a lot of fun and have missed watching kids play basketball (:

Because these two were combined into the same day.. and next weekend is going to be even worse.. I and the whole storm team were exhausted. I was almost falling asleep coaching.. haha which is bad! Not to mention.. my shoulder is so hurt all the time now.. all I have done on this GLORIOUS day is lay around! I might attempt at some school work! maybe..

It is a glorious day. The weather is so spring and I wish it would never go away.

I really want to see Dear John and have my own opinion about it.. I also really want to see The Last Song.. and when I want to see a movie.. I watch the trailer ten million times!

I have to miss LIFE and stay at camp all summer.. well.. I don't have to, but I have to.

It's almost the end of February.. that's sorta exciting cause I like March (:

off to take a spanish exam (ugh), fill out some more applications, finish my ONE load of laundry because everything else is done.. and maybe.. maybe just walk some. maybe even take Mollie?

No comments: