Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Joy.

this week has been a good one.. and today it is just so bright and sunny.. and I have accomplished so much. I am sitting at the computer to finish some school, then devotion, then on to my last in season basketball game! (SAD)

my room makes me happy, I have one more load to do and then allll my laundry will be clean, I plan on getting a lot done before the game so I wont be up that late doing school, I am going into this last game confident in myself, and I am confident that Christ shines through a disciple's smile and that speaks to more people than we know...
and this is in honor of Geezer.. who is sick today (but is playing anyways). I love her.

1 comment:

The True Way said...

It is good for one so young to show such faith in Our Father. May GoD Bless you always.
John