Monday, February 8, 2010

school / college: I really think this year will go by quickly because I have such little school.. I'm being quite lazy.. it's sorta sad. OH WELL. I am feeling called to Regent.. that's that. Why? I don't know.. I don't even like it..

basketball: well.. we have been waiting for a freaking game for a while! CFC tomorrow and BIG SENIOR NIGHT (Surry) on Friday! It makes it more exciting that we scheduled a harder game for Senior night... but we better win. We want it.. bad. and goodness... senior night is actually going to be quite sad.. I have played with majority of those girls since 5th grade.. what am I going to do without them? I don't wanna grow up....

(p.s. tournament on Saturday was ballin and the pennies now smell like boys. sweaty, gross boys.)

summer: camp. Part of me honestly wants to just.. pack up and move to Cambodia for the summer.. and maybe someday I will.. but this summer.. I'm going to finally be a counselor. I have wanted to be a counselor since I was a tiny, tiny thing and finally it's here! and boy.. I am pumped! I wish it was here already! (also, court, bec, and I are thinking about going on a "senior trip" and just packin up and going to the beach for a week or so.. that would be fun.)

two things that I can't wait for during camp weeks:: announcing with stephen at the Big Game, Skit night, and new pool.. I might actually swim.

Boy am I gonna miss people next year. Hannah Grace, David, Shelley, Andrew, Steph, Evie, and Josh.... and so many more... dang it! I keep feeling like Court and Bec are gonna be with me.. gosh..I gotta stop thinking that RIGHT now. Those seven people are like.. my support right now... I have lived without others for some time.. but those seven.. ohhh gosh.

I wrote a long poem last night... I might post it here sometime.. maybe haha

some from mine and Bec's cabin last year!
I love, love, love my Stephla and Geeze.
I dont know how I am going to survive without Pops and Twin..
three of my very best friends.
OH how many skype chats we will have.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Your blog is so cute & seeing God shine in you is wonderful! Just an FYI I am a senior in college and my advisor taught at Regent. I saw you were considering it. Allow God to direct your steps. God directed me to Campbell U. which is where I am in my last semester. Campbell is where I met my husband. We've been married 2 months! CU is in North Carolina & God brought my husband there all the way from Minnesota!There is a purpose for everything