Wednesday, February 17, 2010

disppointment.

I am a tiny disappointed in myself.. I am a really hard worker usually but lately.. when it comes to school.. I am not.
and that is unacceptable. Senior year is turning me into this lazy, procrastinator.. who really doesn't care anymore. But that's not what we are called to be. As a daughter of Christ, I am called to do my best in whatever I do.. including last semester of senior year of high school.

goals for this week (until next Wednesday):
. study hard for every upcoming tests
. do a portion of school a day so that I can get sleep at night
. write my devotion a month early
. keep room spankin clean
. keep all laundry done
. do a deep study in Psalms and Philippians each morning before starting anything else
. memorize 20 Spanish words a day
. remember lunches and appts. (orthodontist, eye appointment, Rach)
. budget and make LIFE decision
. read a book a day with Evelyn-Grace

and thats enough for now. I need to remember my real purpose here... eyes on the prize!

1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

If it helps, I know how you feel. Everyone gets discouraged and unmotivated. The fact that you realize how it isn't glorifying Christ is what is important. :)