Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the beautiful bec's birthday.

How about that alliteration? yeah. thats right lit teachers. I pay attention. Probably only during the poetry months during the year but whatever. Anyways, that was the other years.. this year I want to pay attention because my teacher is amazing. OK. stopping on the lit class rant now. Yesterday was becca's birthday, she is 17. I know. She is turning wrinkley and is shrinking everyday (probably on the days i am not wearing my contacts and glasses and I have those random growth spurts... but i am pretty positive it is because she is getting old.) She drove. Like 15 hours on her birthday. She always has such a good attitude about things. She always slaps a smile on that pretty little face and goes on with life. Number one, SMART. Number two, everyone should be a little more like her. Well, anna, court, ryan and myself wanted to do something for her.. so we concocted this HUGE, awesome plan... when she went to bed the day before her birthday.. we were going to decorate her whole house and draw all over her driveway. Well we were siked and bought everything and rebecca didnt know. It was gteat. Then... God had other plans, and it rained. It ruined everything and our present turned out reallll ghetto. Not even the COOL kind of ghetto. sheesh. But, we decorated, wrote her letters, and left her a decorated cake. She deserved the best, she is the best. The thought was there and I would just like to declare my love for that kid.

REBECCA ELISE CARLSON. I love thee.

(tomorrow is thanksgiving. I am in Hilton Head... I LOVE Thanksgiving. I am SIKEDDDDD)

the dee

No comments: