Monday, November 10, 2008

the beginning.


i know i will get hooked on this thing cause of steph. i know it will not satisfy me until i get the background, the words, the everything just perfect. dang. today was a rough day to start a blogging addiction, i felt like an old violin bow that was worn so much, down to its last horse hairs and they all were snapped off abruptly.
I know I have a purpose and I know there is a reason for the choices that were made.
But what the outcomes will be, that will be the suprise.

a wise Jessica Ray once said, "I would rather be reckless than warm the bench."
allow me to tear up the court.

i will be overloaded with schoolwork tomorrow, my day starts at 1 and i dont get home till 9 (all work must be done before then. ha) i must go and start.

dmun

No comments: