Friday, June 19, 2009

catch a falling star and put it in your pocket.

i cant wait to post the things i learned this week on here.

but i will say this week was odd. all of my friends mostly were there, that was fantastic. it just felt.... normal though... like... christmas.... now... all the hype and excitment is and was gone.. but I learned important things that will and have changed my life.

i dont know how to handle myself. I need the Lord to just duct tape my mouth and then move me where he wants me!!! geeze.

tomorrow:
i am entertainer for cousins at the pool all day.
i must write my testimony for Cambodia.
i must write out lists of everything that needs to be bought, packed, or arranged before my 10 days are up.
i must sleep.

D

1 comment:

Emerly Sue said...

Hurray for your TOMS!