Wednesday, June 10, 2009

checklistin it.


so many things to accomplish and complete before Sunday afternoon:

  • must memorize lines and songs and have them down. badly.
  • must work on cambodia skit. cast the whole thing.
  • must wash camp clothes, steam recital costumes, and organize dance things.
  • must babysit evelyn-grace gabrielle munroe. a lot.
  • must prepare prayer requests to be said on Sunday morning.
  • must outline what I am going to speak about in Cambodia. (practice song with nuke and becs)
  • must buy new rainbows.

prayerrrrr needed!!!


these weeks. they go by TOO FASTTTT!


on a more relaxed note.. I feel very happy and floaty... I never thought this feeling would come really... I thought it would be like a movie and I would just want it to come.. but.. it came.. it might... be here..hmm. Praise the Lord for his peace.

my face is breaking out. happy, floaty nonesense does that ya know.


teen week next week. cambodia in two weeks for two weeks, beach week, day camp weeks, school? oh well.. atleast im a senior :p

No comments: