Sunday, June 7, 2009

i am late for my cambodia meeting because my mom is at the store.

this week I am doing several things; not necessarily all things I want to be doing... but things none the less.

Monday: dance pictures:: I do like putting on stage makeup :]

Tuesday: dance recital dress rehersal:: always stressful but fun

Wednesday: hm

Thursday: more hm

Friday: dundundundunnnnn:: my play

each day will consist of the pool and memorizing Charlie Brown lines, also this week I will have Cambodia lists complete, David's birthday present complete, cookies brought to orientation week and my room will be cleaned.

I am going to youth group tonight! even though my head hurts so bad I can barely even see.... oh well, I miss my youth group.


I miss camp and unclogged heads.
D


[more thoughts]
you know when you look around after having the funnest time and then you see the ones who are closest to you and they look sad.. or frustrated and you dont know what to do because you just want to be happy but they arent and when you ask them whats wrong they say, "nothing, I am fine,"... and all you want is for them to be happy but they wont let you help and its just really annoying... yes... well.. thats how I feel about five of my very closest friends. five. five of them.

and it has dampered me and on top of the whole thing I have a headache. a very bad one. and I want to go back to camp but it makes me feel a little better to know that God still has a plan for me.

now I will also add a tad little reminder: I did have the best week ever. Like, ever.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I know what you are doing on Thursday!!! You are coming with me to Catherine's classroom!