Saturday, June 6, 2009

not even accurate.

this post cannot be considered completely accurate. at all because I dont have time to describe everything and every emotion because I am so tired that I might cry.
Last weekend [so good]: shopping, packing, random concert downtown(?), krispey kreme (!), first day wearing a staff shirt ever, realization of best cabin in the world.

This week [even better]: black cats, laughter (a lot), this is so much fun, hitting game, soft pb&js, bible class with annie, cocos with becksta, honor cabin (woootwoot!), i was on staff, SKIT NIGHT, Nathaniel's video, friends are backk, go cars :p, mudding in go cars, yucky lake, creative movement, SNACK SHACK (was fun), first poem of the day (!), encouragement notes, journal entries written in Stephen's handwriting, pictures, games, the ribbons, mr. dave, porch nights! infirmary, Andrew's gross ear, slusherss (wishy washy?!), gazebo, black markered feet, ultimate, tether ball champs, silly campers, races, david levin treats! david choquette visits! david blanchard drop offs! the lambs, early week 2009.
so much more. so so much more. such a good week.
I'm sad... I want to be here all summer... not Cambodia... oh Lord, be my strength... I think I am going where I was called... so reassure me. I am going to MISS all of it... a lot...
now I'm a.. camper.
weekend [uhm. okay]... dundundun.... not as good.
:: yucky charlie brown practice, yucky mime without rach, meeting at the carlsons was pretty good but... alas... anna.... caleb..... john... and david....
ugh. and i was doing so well. life was going smoothly for at least one week... just couldn't obtain that finish i guess.
LORD BE WITH ME!
D

No comments: