Thursday, December 10, 2009

12-10-09

alrighty, i realize my blog has become a checklist.. but i really like lists and they keep me organized. PLUS i really need to go on a date with God. You would think that my broken ankle would give me the oppertunity to sit and have nothing to do but read but.. thats not true. i am NOT resting like i should. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH. I will be ready however for the new years tourney cause i frankly wont be able to sit through it without my whole uniform on and expectation to play with my team.

being 18 is difficult. oh man! getting old is difficult! and im not.. actually sure i like it...
tomorrow i have my last final and i have two midterms next week.
i have to turn in two applications tomorrow.
i have to finish all my schoolwork so i can concentrate on studying.
no more shopping. christmas or no christmas.
i have to have atleast 4 loads of laundry completed because this is just ridiculous.
i HAVE TO GO ON THAT DATE. my body, soul, heart needs it.
i will go to bed early to rest my ankle. i will not hang out with a lot of my friends.. even if they are all hanging out. ugh. i hate those words. but i will do it. i will i will i will.
If you think about it, i really need prayer. Satan knows how to distract me and i dont want to be distracted or bothered by so many things. and thats that. Also, little Evelyn-Grace has a really bad ear infection that has been a huge problem for weeks and she's so sick and she keeps getting sick and she's just a baby.
also my dear friend Ashley has a sick dog. Her dog is her baby and I know that God will take and has taken every situation in Ashleys life into his own hands but I really want her to know that and I want God's peace to surround her entire being. I love her and God loves her and I know her dog will be fine. So please pray for that situation. I know my Father has healing powers and I know He can heal whatever He wants to. So God, I pray you heal little Noah. Jessie told me to start thanking God for healing my ankle and that... really was a big deal to me. I DO need to thank God for healing my ankle.. cause I am expecting it to be better by New Years so a long with my prayers of expectation I need to thank God for the healing I expect. I think we should pray for every situation in this way. Thank God for the answer to your prayers.

also wedding photography is my new "obsession." I look at it every time I am bored. OH MY GOSH. worst thing to look at when you are bored.
my brain hurts. stop thinking D, please?

1 comment:

Nathan said...

thinking is for dumb people!