Tuesday, December 8, 2009

this is a picture that i took yesterday and i love it because i love my brother.
my brother failed the concussion test at the doctor so... it si confirmed that he could have died playing soccer at youth group.. thats a big deal and it makes me more thankful for my amazing brother whom i love.

it's almost Christmas so that means lots to do. unfortunatley this christmas also entails healing of my super swollen, sprained? something ankle, that has a boot. its a boot and its a big boot and i hate it. i have to sit and watch practice now and i am out for 6 weeks :/ so.. that sucks but it wont bring my holiday shopping or spirit down! i have several people done and several people not done. the end.

OH CHRISTMAS! i loveee it.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

SIX weeks?! i'm sorry daryl! ay carumba...