Friday, December 11, 2009

I must admit. I'm pretty sure I keep mentioning this to a lot of people.. but I have felt out of place and miserable cause I feel like I am not a part of my team. The team I have been a part of every year of highschool. The Storm. But tonight.. Aaron put his ankle brace on barbie and he told me it was me.. and I dont know what it was.. I really dont.. its sorta ridiculous if I say it out loud.. but it made me really happy. It made my entire day in fact and for some odd.. strange.. reason.. it made me realize that if I work really hard.. I can play at the tournament and up until now it's been a selfish, stubborn decesion saying that I WILL play for that tournament.. but now I know that if I ice it, do the workouts Pops has so graciously decided to help me with, and rest it.. it will all be okay and I will be back with my team in no time. haha this is so funny to me.. it's just so funny that this little thing that Aaron did made me so happy and gave me peace. But God uses everything... setting up for the awards ceremony tomorrow, hearing the checklist, getting jobs, getting the honor of being asked to be the 1st and 2nd grade commisioner... it all gave me peace and also reminded me of two more things : old times and summer. Man oh man, Anna, Court, Becs and I used to be at that gym the night before awards night until about midnight and would have to reappear the next morning at about 8 and stay until about 9ish at night.. BIG BANG was one of the things we looked forward to and it was so much fun when it came time for it every season! and tonight.. reminded me of that. Also, setting up those chairs reminded court and I of summers when we were CITs and the chairs were what the "cool" ones did. Anna, John, Cal, Court, Ryan, Eric, Bec, and I were ALWAYS the CITs to stand up to do it and those times were so fun. I MISS THOSE TIMES!
but.. we grew up. man.

No comments: