Monday, December 21, 2009

this weekend, i feel soo freaking old.

friday- Andrew graduated (: / quequeque secret santa! (WICKED TICKETS!) / beat lighthouse
saturday- amazing win (7-0) / chill with pops and twin / BLAST with Trish / cousins!
sunday- cousins / finished up on shopping / DRAFT (soo fun!)
monday- office work / naps (cause i have a terrible cold) / wrapping / cousins tonight?
tomorrow- cousins probably.

1. I am done with all Christmas preparation besides wrapping.
2. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox. I like it better.
3. I need to send some pictures to Target.. and buy three more frames..
4. so I guess that crosses out number one..
5. I like my upward teams and so far I loooove being a commissioner.
6. Rebecca just reminded me of how many people I am going to miss next year when I go to college. How many people I see almost every day. How many people I talk to almost everyday. How many people actually helped shape me into who I am today..
7. It hurts my heart. boo.
8. summer, come quickly?
9. on a weirder / happier note... it's almost Christmas! and.. it doesn't feel like it.

No comments: