Sunday, January 3, 2010


___________________________________________

"God never takes a break.. He's not tired from watching too many football games. He didnt forget His plan or yours, that was never put on hold because of "break"" - Dan Seaman

He doesnt take a break, ever. Even if our minds... do... shame on me for taking not advantage of "break"
shame on me for forgetting that there is no "break" from carrying out God's plan. Shame on me.
break gave me even more opportunities and I wasted it.

p.s. God blessed me with my youth group. thanks, God (:

_____________________________________________


tomorrow everything starts back.

-bank
-grocery store
-apt.
-Christian Book Store
-practice
-room
-homework
-4 loads
-head start on paper

why yes that is what i need to accomplish tomorrow, why yes i am sharing it.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

that picture is so cute :)