Saturday, January 9, 2010

update

I appreciate little conversations with people that I dont often get the chance to talk to.. such as John Ray, Bryant Lovette, Aaron Miller, and Daniel Faucette.

There are people that I see constantly, and know! just.... dont really talk to besides the walking by head nod. But those little times that I get like 5 minute conversations that would seem like they would be awkward cause we dont talk all the time.. but they arent.. those are good.

Storm is 9-0 :] I honestly dont know if I will ever play full out okay ever again.. but it's okay cause it's amazing to just have the opportunity to be in this team. this is a good team. good girls. good talent. hard workers. We beat RCA for their homecoming.. and so that was a fantastic feeling!

The medication I am on causes me.. problems.. I have mental reactions and I do things that sadly I dont remember but all of my friends do.. and my reactions are super slow.. so.. anything that takes quick thinking is difficult.. haha.. try playing a fast paced ball game when it looks like they are all moving in slow motion!

I have realized that as much as I used to hate to encourage.. it's become somewhat my role... oh how God turns things.

I have learned a lot these past few days... I got a new Bible... that actually has a lot to do with it. These past few weeks I have been discouraged to read a Bible that drops pages every time I open it. I sureee love my new one!

mini-Lifted was tonight and I could not be prouder of Catherine Walker. God is amazing.


.lots of school
.more laundry
.more cleaning
.more decision making.


oh and announcement:
talking to andrew and aaron miller when i am half asleep makes me happy.
listening to Jess, Sam, and Cat sing.. makes me happy.
playing ERS for like what seems like hours.. makes me happy.
winning 9 games in a row makes me happy.
my baby sister moving a chair next to her little friends is cute and makes me happy.
cambodia makes me happy.
going to cookout with matthew, josh, chris, and pops.. that makes me happy.
going to moes with pops and shel makes me happy.
going to the mall and los tres with steph, gee, and whitter makes me happy.


I am truly thankful for those things.

No comments: