Sunday, January 24, 2010

park group.

sometimes I am such a debbie downer! sometimes, wherever I am: in the car, in my bed, on a walk, in the gym, in class, in the kitchen: wherever and I just ask, "why." I feel like that is a reoccurring question and I wish it wasn't. I mean talk about your wa waaaa's. But there is.. some news. The God of the Universe is always, ALWAYS, looking out for me. A lot of the time.. it doesn't feel like it. I get that feeling of, "come on. can't you just.. be here and HELP me." But God is always there. HE is always there. He knows and if I could just remember that. Just remember that He has it under control. Remember that he left the Holy Spirit to help guide me.. I would just be okay.

I don't want to be a debb. And God doesn't want me to be a debb either.

there are a couple of things I must take care of:
. email Dan
. write a history paper
. spanish spanish freaking spanish
. history lesson
. plan practices for the week
. read four chapters in my book.
. laundry

I was reminded today that I don't need a bomb to go off and have my life unexpectedly saved. I don't need to run on glass barefoot in a crisis and not bleed at all. I already know.. I already know God is there. God could use my story to help remind someone of that. God could use me to change someones life.. and I may never know it. Isn't that special?

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!